Information regarding Covid-19
Updated – 24th of June 2020
We at 7A understand the concern that many of us feel about the current situation regarding Covid-19 and we take the situation very seriously. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and co-workers. 7A follows the Swedish Government’s directives and the recommendations of the Public Health Agency on the issue of the Coronavirus and takes necessary actions to manage the situation in the best possible way.
What does this mean at 7A:
We have appointed a project group that closely monitors the development of Covid-19 and ensures that 7A follows all recommendations that come from the relevant authorities.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and can esnure that our staff have been given clear directives for how we maintain a secure environment at our facilities. This means that we are extra careful to clean:
– Handles and switches
– Common areas as kitchens and dining spaces
To make you feel a little more secure about having your meeting at 7A, we would like to tell you about some of the practical measures we have taken:
– Disinfection is easily accessible at coffee stations, at all reception desks and all toilets
– Signs that urge you to wash your hands carefully are available on all toilets
– We make sure that our premises are ventilated more often than usual, and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned
– We only buy fruit with peel, such as banana and citrus fruits or portion-packed fruit for your meeting
– All snacks stations and fika buffets are being protected appropriately
– We have canceled our lunch and dinner buffets until further notice and instead we serve food at the table on a separate plate
– 7A has zero tolerance of virus symptoms for our employees and guests
All co-workers at 7A are constantly updated with the latest information and recommendations. If a co-worker at 7A have the opportunity to do their work tasks remotely, they work from home.
We also follow the recommendations of the National Health Authority regarding how we serve food. You can read more about the new regulations here.
We urge all our staff and guests to stay updated from the authorities:
Safety measures that everyone can take to protect themselves and others against Covid-19:
– Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and warm water, at least for 20 seconds
– Use hand disinfection if soap and water are not available
– Avoid unnecessary hand contact with others
– Keep hands away from eyes, nose and mouth
– Cough and sneeze in the arm fold to prevent the infection from spreading in your environment or from contaminating your hands
– Stay home if you feel sick with symptoms such as runny nose, coughing or fever, even if the symtoms are mild
– Wait at least two days after your recover before returning back to work or school
– Avoid visiting older relatives. People over the age of 70 are the main risk group for becoming seriously ill in Covid-19
– Abstain from parties and other social events
– Keep away from other people in public palces
– Avoid traveling in rush hour traffic
7A follows the Swedish Government’s directions and the recommendations of the Swedish Public Health Authority on the issue of the Coronavirus and its spread. The Swedish Public Health Authority is now asking people with symptoms, even mild ones, to limit social contacts to lower the risk of infecting others. This applies both in working life and in private life. Therefore, we urge all visitors and tenants at 7A to – if you experience symptoms of respiratory infection or cold symptoms (even mild ones) to stay at home.
We remind our guests of all the opportunities we offer to customize packages and arrangements that makes you feel safer to meet at 7A despite the situation we are in.
We can adapt all gatherings in our conference rooms to more exclusive environments and guarantee you and your participants a space free from other visitors. For example, you can book parts of or an entire floor and we offer private lunch and dinner rooms for you and your guests at all our facilities. Read more and contact us for more information and booking here!
Our meeting rooms are equipped with technology to meet virtually. An effective and smooth way to connect with participants who, for various reasons, are unable to attend. Read more about our solutions here!
Digital guided tours
Instead of showing you our facilities face to face, we now offer the possibility of digital tours of our vacant offices and meeting rooms via video link.
Do you want to know more? Please contact us and we will be happy to help you create a customized meeting arrangement that suits your situation. We are here as usual to help you find the best solution for your meeting!